Rant Back

Thursday 15 January 2009

Cinema Censors

I have been missing in action for way too long. And no, I'm not dead. Or get shut out. Or anything like that.

I am still Jason Biggs and I still have quite a lot to say.

Except right now I'm completely blank. Sheesh.

I have this little pet peeve that has something to do with going to the cinema. It's when the Brunei censors cut off a three-minute scene because it is sexual. I don't mind the censorship because there are no age limits for any movies (yes, I saw parents bringing their kids to the ultra-violent 'Wanted'), which I think is ridiculous.

But for fuck's sake, do it sensibly. I mean am I the only person who wondered what the fuck happened in the middle of '300'?

That's all I have to say on that one for now.

More posts soon.

This is just to mark my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment